yourdomain.com refused to connect

Highlighted
3 0 0

Hi there!

I would like to ask if anyone here encountered this issue?

website-refused-to-connect.png

We are creating a Shopify app.  The app works during the installation process.  Once the app is installed, and when you try to visit the app page/app settings, that error occurs.  The site is SSL protected so I assume it complies with Shopify's requirement.  The "affinityspaces.com" is our company's forum platform where the Shopify app is being fetched and hosted.  So I would say this is also an embedded app?

Any suggestions will do, and thanks in advance for those who could help!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi

Ok - so the app installs off this domain

What i would check -

• Are you storing the shopify store token for future communications?
  • What is the browser network traffic saying? What response is being sent, from where?

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Hello Martin37,

For your inquiry...
1. Yes, the generated token is stored in our database for future reference.
2. Please refer to the attached screenshots.  There is not much going on with the browser network traffic.  But the console throws an error regarding the "X-Frame-Options".

I tested this on browsers like Brave, Firefox, Chrome, and Safari, all have the same output.

The app works when I uploaded the app source files to a different domain and installed it to the same dev store, and to another dev store.  The current domain (affinityspaces.com) is currently hosted under Google, GCP to be exact.  Is this a factor? 

shopify-affinity-network.pngx-frame-options.png

I am using Chrome v.80 by the way. I saw a post regarding apps that are not working because the browser is not supported by Shopify. But I think this is secondary since the app is working on other store under a different host.  (https://community.shopify.com/c/Shopify-Apps/Some-Third-Party-Apps-may-not-be-accessible-on-Chrome-8...

I appreciate the reply. :)

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi

Its not showing as you CORS filter is same origin. What is the underlying code? You need to look at your cors filter

Martin

https://www.glenware.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

This is the only code I added.  

Untitled.png

Do you have a suggestion?

0 Likes