2 Days since launch

Solved
Highlighted
3 0 0

Only 2 day since launch so I am not expecting major sales yet, but I need to get a head of the curve and get some suggestions on what is missing on my site that may be helpful and lead to sales.

Thank you.

www.thetruthmountain.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Explorer
90 5 21

This is an accepted solution.

Hello @Truthmountain 

Welcome to Shopify community!

I think the brand you created is inspirational. Given that you would like to make it impactful I sincerely suggest you to add a blog section where you can share more of God's words and activities. This does not just help you connect and engage with your visitors and potential customers but also drive organic traffic into the site as you improve on your SEO. Furthermore, you can consider adding a product review page so it could persuade and reach higher conversion sales as you can increase your brand image and reliability from the reviews. 

Once you start to get a head of the marketing mix you would like to do, you should use retargeting campaign. Retargeting campaigns are used to remind customers of the products they are interested in or were put into the cart after they leave the website with very kinds of creatives. You can start by installing the Ako Retargeting app on the Shopify app store. Ako Retargeting is a cost-efficient tool that could help your business increase awareness and conversion. The app helps you get your potential customers back to your website by delivering the most relevant product information to them at the right time, right impression and right cost. You can learn about this Ako Retargeting here: https://medium.com/@akohubteam/what-is-ako-retargeting-c43bda83143b

God bless you! Stay safe!

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Thank you Irene for this helpful information and thank you so much for looking at this. I look forward to using your information and seeing how our brand evolves.

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Are there any other suggestions related to layout, products, etc. that you can point out that may need updated?

0 Likes