24 Add to Cart 17 Initiate Checkout

Solved
Tourist
40 0 2
Hi there,

I’m wondering why I’m not getting any sales. Currently have 24 add to carts 17 initiate checkout with 30 hours. My landing page is https://eliteofferingsnow.com/products/mini-travel-pocket-umbrella

Can someone run through my product page and checkout process and let me know why I’m not converting? Please answer if you’ve made actual significant money on Shopify, is my theme convertable?
0 Likes

Hi EONX5,

By taking a look at your page, initially I see that none of your CTA buttons have actually anything written on them, both on your landing page or your home page. Also, I would add some credibility badges and tags as well as work on your footer as well. Furthermore, your pricing tag is very small and hard to find, you might want to fix that.

eliteoferings.JPG

As seen in the picture, this is what I see when I add the product to my card. I'm left with 4 large potential buttons I need to click to proceed to the next step.

Regards,

Gary Gill

Syntech Digital

contact@syntechdigital.com

Gary Gill
Syntech Digital
contact@syntechdigital.com
1 Like
Tourist
40 0 2
Hi there. No that was the wrong theme type. Check the site now. I actually sold 1 a few hours ago after $13 spent.
0 Likes

Success.

Hi @EONX5,

I would start by saying that 30 hours isn't really long enough to draw too many conclusions. Especially with lower traffic figures. Where is your traffic currently coming from?

The website has quite a lot going on, especially for a landing page (which would normally only have one clear call to action).

The product images aren't great to be honest. They look like they have been produced in photoshop. I'm also not seeing any ratings or reviews from previous customers, which would make me doubt how good the product would be when it arrived.

Hope that helps - Gareth 

Gareth K Thomas | Clarified.
- I will make your website work.
- Conversion optimisation, usability testing, analytics.

If my response was helpful, please click the like button below.
0 Likes
Tourist
40 0 2
Gary,

That was the wrong theme can you check it now? Especially my product pages. I sold a product yesterday but need to scale!
0 Likes