2nd header Supply theme

Solved
Highlighted
Tourist
13 0 2

Hi per my clients request I have added a second header bar to the supply theme. I was curious If there was a way to make it not show up on mobile devices or scale so that only the first grid item was visible 

my code and a screen shot are below. any help would be appreciatedshopify code.pngsite.png.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Explorer
39 6 11

This is an accepted solution.

Hi, can you add this to the bottom of your CSS and see what happens?

.container-menu-header {
     @include at-query ($max, $small) {
           display: none;
      }
}

This is essentially telling the CSS to hide the whole header on a mobile screen.

Let me know if it worked-- if not, please comment with a link to your store so I can get more specific.

If I was able to help you, please help me by liking my comment and marking it as an accepted solution.
If you're feeling extra nice, you can throw a coffee at me through Venmo @scoducks :)

I am open to new business partnerships-- let me know if you need someone to help out with design, product management, social media, marketing, or SEO!
Highlighted
Tourist
13 0 2

that worked perfectly!!!

thank you!

Highlighted
Explorer
39 6 11

I'm really glad I could help! Let me know if you need any other help with your store :)

I would appreciate it if you could kindly mark my reply as an "accepted solution". Thanks!

If I was able to help you, please help me by liking my comment and marking it as an accepted solution.
If you're feeling extra nice, you can throw a coffee at me through Venmo @scoducks :)

I am open to new business partnerships-- let me know if you need someone to help out with design, product management, social media, marketing, or SEO!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 1

Can you tell me how to add a 2nd header section in Debut Theme?

Thank you!!!

0 Likes