3rd request, can someone PLEASE help. Quantity in shopping cart field has white text on white bkgrd

Highlighted
12 0 0

On my cart page, the quantity field has white text and the back ground is white. Can someone please assist me on how to correct this. This is my 3rd attempt for help. 

cart.JPG

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
11 0 5

What is your URL? 

0 Likes
Highlighted
12 0 0

Theenchantressco.com 

Just go to oils and add something to the cart and then you will see it. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
11 0 5

As I suspected, it looks like there is an unfortunate choice of colors happening. It doesn't look like you've done your own custom css coding, so I'm guessing that there is some setting in your theme's settings when you click on "online store (left menu of shopify dashboard, towards bottom)" then click on "customize" (blue button above your current theme)... I'm guessing that somewhere in there there is a chosen font color that was made to be white (or #fff) that shouldn't have been made that color, for exactly these situations. 

Try that first. As a last resort, you can edit your code and try inserting some custom css which may or may not work for this, something like: 

.medium-up--text-right cart__table-cell--quantity input {
color:#000000;
}

Good Luck!

0 Likes
Highlighted
12 0 0

Sigh that didn't work. i think at this point I may need to close this down and go to Square. it seems to be something simple but why have this theme on here if it does this then it can't be changed. 

0 Likes