50 Products Per Page Code

Solved
Highlighted
Excursionist
26 1 3

I looked up previous threads and saw I could simply change a line of code % or number to 50 but when I went to the correct file that was stated in the thread, the line of code they said to edit wasn't there. And there's only 3 lines of code in that file for my store. Also the shopify article says to find one of these lines of code:

{% paginate collection.products by 9 %}

or

{% paginate collection.products by limit %}

These are the lines of code in my templates collection.liquid

{% section 'collection-template' %}
{% section 'recently-viewed-products' %}
{% section 'collection-footer' %}

Can anyone help?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
552 67 89

@Derelicte,

Please go to collection-template under section and see , hopefully you will find that there

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
26 1 3

No this screenshot is all I see. I don't see the pagination code that looks like the shopify article where I can edit to be 50.

products.JPG

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
552 67 89

this is collection.liquid, I am suggesting to open collection-template.liquid collection-template which is under Sections folder. I know the naming conventions are not very intuitive in shopify.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
26 1 3

Okay I found that file and searched for paginate and these are the only locations in the whole page that have paginate in the code but it doesn't look the same as the shopify article so I'm not sure which part I'm supposed to edit to make it 50 products per page. Heres the screenshot with all the paginate keywords highlighted.1.JPG

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
552 67 89

@Derelicte 

replace line no 23 in this file with this. you can use the number as per your choice, I think there is limit of 50

{% paginate collection.products by 50 %}

1 Like
Highlighted
Excursionist
26 1 3

This is an accepted solution.

Yep that worked. Thank you!

0 Likes