A Product Bundle where the consumer picks each product

Tourist
6 1 0

I'm trying to make a bundle where the consumer can pick any of a range of items from a <select> dropdown.

When the consumer has picked an item from each of the 12 <select> dropdowns they click the "add to cart" and are charged a fixed price of £40 for the 12 items and each item is deducted from the inventory.

I have put an image below of the site as it currently stands

Is it a case of doing all of this in liquid where I would pick that products varient.id from <select> dropdown and then deduct its variant.inventory_quantity...when the consumer clicks to finalise the sale?..... :/  If so is there a way of calling up other products on one page?

I'm not after someone to do the work, I'm after some direction with structuring the code and what code I need to focus on.

I currently have it so the consumer is charged £40 for the Bespoke product, I just need to know how to deduct each individual item they have picked from the inventory.

I hope this makes sense, ask me as many questions as you like.

Many Thanks if anyone can get back to me,

Phil

EDIT: Another piece of information, no products on the site are sold individually. Everything is sold as a bundle so theres no concern with applying discounts.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
84 0 11

Hey Phil, I'll move this to Shopify Design, I think you'll get more help there

0 Likes
Tourist
6 1 0

Haha good start :D

Thanks Guillaume.

0 Likes