A problem with the payment gateway  My country is not eligible

Explorer
94 1 4

I have an online store
I have a problem with the payment gateway in Algeria. My country is not eligible
please help

https://www.supportcatlive.com/

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
251 16 37

Hi, @SAMIRE1236!

This is Rae from Shopify.

Thank you for reaching out for more information about payment gateways. How are you currently accepting payments on your site?

There are several different gateways available for Shopify merchants based in Algeria. You can find these options listed here.

Have you had a chance to research any of these gateways, or inquire with the gateways directly about using their service on your site? If not, I recommend looking into these options, and contacting the ones you're interested in using for more information. Each of the gateways on this list are third party, so if you have any questions or concerns about these gateways, it's best to speak with their individual support teams directly for more assistance. 

If there are any other gateways you'd like to use that don't appear on our list above, please let me know and I can certainly pass on your feedback to our teams regarding this. 

Looking forward to hearing back from you! 

Rae | Social Care @ Shopify
Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
Was your question answered? Mark it Accept as Solution to help others locate the answer!
To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center, or the Shopify Blog.

0 Likes