ATC straight to checkout page (Venture Theme)

Highlighted
Excursionist
24 0 2

Does anyone know how to do what I'm asking in title? If somebody press ATC, I want to redirect him directly to checkout page, like buy it now does. How can I do that? I was trying to add <input type="hidden" name="return_to" value="/checkout/" /> in product-template.liquid right under that addtocart section id but didn't worked. Any other ideeas?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
5824 850 1951

Hello, @bogdanzisbodo 

Please share your site URL,
So I will check and provide a solution here.

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Expert | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
24 0 2

Kingse7enCo.com password bodo

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
24 0 2

hi @KetanKumar , can you help me?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
5824 850 1951

@bogdanzisbodo 

It can be done by doing some code customization. Please take the help of a developer and hire Shopify Expert or me

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Expert | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
24 0 2

@KetanKumar 

It can be done for free as well... I got alot of help here on this community by free, I know it's not that hard to do it but i'm not that good to modify that ajax file or what I need to go straight to checkout. So if you think u have 5-10 minutes to help me please contact me, either I'm gonna find someone else who'll help me. Thx!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
24 0 2

anyone?

0 Likes