Accordion Issue in Mobile Page

dmesen
Tourist
3 0 1

Hello!

On this page https://pizzabien.myshopify.com/ (in a mobile view) on the first screen, you will see a red cross which is an accordion, if you scroll a little bit down you will see an empty blue space why? I did because when the accordion is expanded get all into the blue area, but at the same time is pushing down the next screen

My question is:  I way there where I do not need to have that blue gap after the red button, just when someone makes click on the red cross expand it with also push the next screen?

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
14046 1636 5033

@dmesen 

Sorry for facing this issue, it's my pleasure to help us.

Welcome to the Shopify community!
and Thanks for your Good question.

Please share your issue images,
So I will check and provide a solution here.

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Expert | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes
dmesen
Tourist
3 0 1

1.- Image

WhatsApp Image 2021-01-22 at 04.04.20 (1).jpegWhatsApp Image 2021-01-22 at 04.04.20.jpegWhatsApp Image 2021-01-22 at 04.05.09.jpeg

the first images is when the Accordion is open, so you can see how the accordion pull down the second screen 

the second image is when the accordion is closed, so I leave a blue space to cover the area when the accordion is opened

the third image is the Figma design how it has to look,  then so, I need the second screen (WE OFFER AUTHENTIC NEAPOLITAN STONE-FIRED PIZZA) do not move when the accordion is opened

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another issue is when stretch or reduce the browser the top area (blue area) get messed up 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

and the last issue is when you click somewhere on the menu or the logo the page (website) in blinking

Thank you for you support

0 Likes
KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
14046 1636 5033

@dmesen 

great, exampling 

but how can i check this is possible to share a video?

PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes
dmesen
Tourist
3 0 1

Hi!

Here are the videos

1.-  https://youtu.be/cUYYyf6TxnA

2.- https://youtu.be/HqQ1MRj_XVA

there you can see what happen in the mobile version with the accordion and the shaking issue in pc version

Thank you a lot for your support

0 Likes
KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
14046 1636 5033

@dmesen 

it would be great for videos 

i will check and let you know about this issue

0 Likes