Ad popping up only on mobile product pages

2 0 0

I don't have any apps that direct traffic to my store installed but my pages have ads on the bottom of the page that is not supposed to be there. It is only visible on mobile phone not on desktop, how can i get rid of these ads? My store is onshippy.com

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
1637 272 341

Hi @newstore321 

Are you telling about this popup?

popup.PNG

Want to modify or custom changes on store hire me.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Email: jasoliyabrijesh123@gmail.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
552 31 66

Hi, @newstore321 !

Katy here from Shopify. I hope you are well, and enjoying creating your store!

Thank you for including your store link here - this is helpful. I am however not seeing any ads, other then the pop-up that @Jasoliya mentions above, which references products on your own store.

Usually when ads do appear on your store, these are generated by apps in some way. If you could share a screenshot of the ad you are seeing this would be very helpful. Could you also take a look at the apps that you have installed, to see if there are any apps there that specialize in pop-us of advertising?

To remove these ads you will need to uninstall the relevant app. Sometimes even when removing an app from your store, some residual code may be left behind, in which case you will usually need to touch base with the app developer directly to help you with this.

If you could however share an example of an add you are seeing, we can then help to pin-point this for you.

Cheers,
Katy

Katy | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
2 0 0

i only see it sometimes, no its not the notification in the screenshot. It is like a product recommendation section on the bottom, only that the products are not part of my website.

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
552 31 66

Thanks so much for your reply, @newstore321 !

I know you mention that it is sporadic, but would you be able to send a screenshot of the type of ad you are seeing, as an example?  This will help in identifying the source. 

Cheers,

Katy

Katy | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes