Add Category list to Product Page - Debut

Highlighted
Excursionist
18 0 5

Hey guys, probably a simple question but I can't seem to figure out how to add a sort list like the image attached to my product page. I have all my products seperated into their own categories (by brand) and want a list on the side of the product page to filter through them. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks

Screen Shot 2020-10-20 at 11.49.42 PM.png

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello.....
Please share your store URL .
So that I will check and let you know the exact solution here.

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Whats app
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO ; Digital Marketing & amp | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
18 0 5

Hello,

Sorry about that, here is the URL (www.carsovrgirls.com

Currently the website looks like the first image, but I want to add a section on the side like the second image. I don't need the organized tiles like the second image, just the side bar. The goal is to have all the products loaded on the initial page then have the filters on the side so customers can see the different brands

(1st image) How it looks right now(1st image) How it looks right now(2nd image) The side bar on the left(2nd image) The side bar on the left

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
18 0 5

Hello oscprofessional. Just wondering if you had a chance to come up with a solution? I really appreciate the help! Just want to try to get this done before a full launch  

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
96 15 19

Hey @carsovrgirls 

Eunice here from Shopify! I'd be happy to provide you with a theme recommendation to solve this issue.

The Shopify free theme Simple features an accordion-style menu in the sidebar to easily display your products and collections.

To install this theme just head to the Shopify Theme Store here and follow my instructions below:

kzspr-t54hn

bjy2o-3xaom

592vc-utwue

r561r-7dclr

Whether you choose to publish the Simple theme straight away or not is entirely up to you. Either way, you'll still have to customize it. Any changes you've made to your current theme, such as background colors and fonts, will not be transferred to your new theme. If you've already launched your store and disabled your store password then I recommend customizing the Simple theme before you publish it.

If you have any questions just thread them here.

Cheers!

Eunice | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes