Done :) 
Let me know if you have anything. 
You can now remove me as a staff.

Best of luck mate!

1 Like
Highlighted
Excursionist
23 0 2

Thank you so much, really appreciate it!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
23 0 2

hi @jayanetty  just thinking if it's possible to cut the size of the first and last image section on mobile in half? it's a bit big at the moment :)

*edit, actually all the section except the one with the 4 little trees.

@jayanetty wrote:

Hi @evainfra ,

Done :) 
Let me know if you have anything. 
You can now remove me as a staff.

Best of luck mate!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Pathfinder
93 9 29

Sorry for the delay @evainfra ,

What do you mean by cut the size? Do you want to reduce the size? 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
23 0 2

hi @jayanetty  no worries! 

Yep, I meant the size. I think taking 25/30% off the height would be perfect. Is that possible?

It's for all image sections except for the ones with the trees. (i can duplicate the section with the trees so the edit will not apply to that one if necessary)

0 Likes
Highlighted
Pathfinder
93 9 29

Hi @evainfra ,

The best option would be to make them small/ have a transparent border for the images when exporting for the web. This will make them smaller.
Else we will have to globally define the image size as 60% maybe. But this will affect globally. This will apply for the 4th one as well (one with trees) to stop that we can update the stylesheet as :nth-child(4). But in case you changed the order, it will always affect the 4th. 

Hope I was clear.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
23 0 2

thanks for explaining. If take the image.liquid, duplicate it and name it image.tree and only use the trees image on there, and keep the rest of the images as they are now, then the globally 60% would work?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Pathfinder
93 9 29

Hi @evainfra,

I don't think .tree is an extension that is supported. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
23 0 2

sorry I meant image-tree, copying the current code of image.liquid into a new section and using that one for the image with the 4 trees.

0 Likes