Add Sidebar Filter on Debut Theme

Highlighted
4 0 0

The Debut theme on my page does not support adding sidebar filters without coding I have to pay for or figure out myself. The image below is similar to what I'd like for my store.

Could anyone here recommend apps (preferably with free options, as I'm tight on budget) or help me with manual coding? Thanks in advance!

sidebar.JPG

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
1381 111 200
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1952 122 432

Hey S-O,

Based on your requirement, I would like to suggest Sparq app that deals with adding sidebar filters without coding.

This app allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. You can check out the features live here.

After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparq’s Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

Hope this suggestion resolves your query.

Neha ;)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes
Highlighted
Explorer
74 4 2

Hi @S-O,

May I recommend the Ultimate Search and Filter that helps to improve customer's experience and conversion rates. It offers advanced tools for a smooth users' product discovery including Autocomplete (Search suggestion and Product Match), Smart Search (Semantic Search, Typo tolerance, Synonyms search), Dynamic product filtering (filter products by Product Tag and Variants), Merge values (for example merging Navy, Dark Blue, Light Blue into one Blue value in the Filter),  Merchandising, and Internal Search Analytics.

Take a look at the demo store: https://usf-vertical.myshopify.com/

It offers 14 days free trial and suits with your budget.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
14 0 2

@neha-sparq wrote:

Hey S-O,

Based on your requirement, I would like to suggest Sparq app that deals with adding sidebar filters without coding.

This app allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. You can check out the features live here.

After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparq’s Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

Hope this suggestion resolves your query.

Neha ;)

I tried Sparq, but I kinda got frustrated cause coding is required. I tried to insert codes here or there but something wasn't working so I gave up. 

Regardless, I want something more dynamic. For example, I would like radiobutton filters. So if there is 2 options Shirts and Maps, if the customer selects Shirts you get 2 radiobuttons to filter further Men and Women. If they select Maps you get a different radiobuttons Kids map, Scratch off, or Wall map. 

I just wish coding wasn't required and filters were more dynamic than the typical basic ones.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
14 0 2

Another thing I didn't like is that when I uninstalled the sparq app, it's code was still existing in few places. I have to manually remove it. 

1 Like