Add Testimonials to Supply Theme

GTBond
Explorer
59 2 27

Hello, I'd like to add testimonials to my store but supply theme does not have the template.

Can someone please paste the html code that would create testimonials that look like the screenshot below?

Screenshot (20).png

I would paste the code in the custom html editor Supply theme provides as in the screenshot below:

Screenshot (21).png

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
18849 1978 6981

@GTBond 

Sorry you are facing this issue, it would be my pleasure to help you.

Welcome to the Shopify community!
Thanks for your good question.

can you please check maybe your theme allow testimonio slider just check to theme customization option 

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Expert | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes
GTBond
Explorer
59 2 27

Hello @KetanKumar, supply theme does not have a testimonials template which is why I was wondering if I could create one using custom html

site is www.gadzone.co

0 Likes
KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
18849 1978 6981

@GTBond 

thanks if are you able to code try this https://codepen.io/jhawes/details/VYrMqx

if not this It can be done by doing some code customization. Please take the help of a developer and hire Shopify Expert or me

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Expert | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes