Add Variant Images Swatch In Brooklyn

3 0 0

Hello, I am trying to use to Brooklyn theme as it has a higher conversion rate. I wanted to get the Swatch with variant images in the background. In my other theme, it already has this feature, I tried to replicate it but was unsuccessful. I would like to get some help regarding this. There are some threads regarding this but none of them work with Brooklyn theme. It is a sunglasses store so I want the sunglasses in different colors to show up in the swatches. ( Swatch Image Background)

Thank you.

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
1773 289 376

Hi,

Please check this link it's help you to implement swatch in brookly theme.

let me know if your need help.

Want to modify or custom changes on store hire me.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Email: jasoliyabrijesh123@gmail.com
0 Likes
3 0 0

Hey, I have already tried this. Doesn't seem to work as I want Variant Images as Swatches, not colors or custom images.

0 Likes
Tourist
14 0 2

@RavenTNT wrote:

Hello, I am trying to use to Brooklyn theme as it has a higher conversion rate. I wanted to get the Swatch with variant images in the background. In my other theme, it already has this feature, I tried to replicate it but was unsuccessful. I would like to get some help regarding this. There are some threads regarding this but none of them work with Brooklyn theme. It is a sunglasses store so I want the sunglasses in different colors to show up in the swatches. ( Swatch Image Background)

Thank you.

Has anyone found a solution to this? Ive tried a few different ways and it just doesnt seem to handle any swatches for some reason let alone variant image swatches. I want customers to be able to build a custom product, using options with selectable variant images. Much like this page Here.  A product with multiple option categories and variants with custom swatches seam to be the logical way but why dont they work on Brooklyn!

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
1773 289 376

Hi @zoltan360 

Want to create this subscription page? 

Then you have to do may code for that cant send you any solution for that may be you have need developer help.

or if you want any help let me know. i know how to do it.

0 Likes
Tourist
14 0 2

Hi @Jasoliya yes i would love a subscription page like that but all the code ive seen doesnt work. I was hoping to achieve the same general idea by adding in swatches and centering the page info which would work for what i need. The example is built through Recharge (i actually use this subscription app) but i was hoping to build it my way. Are you able to help with this? My store any help would be much appreciated.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1773 289 376

Sure PM me or skype 

0 Likes