Add Visitors live counter ? possible with code ?

Nico38
Trailblazer
172 5 61

Hello !

I found and added a free app to see real-time people looking at the products, but I can't move the code where I want on my product page.

https://apps.shopify.com/products-visitors-counter?surface_detail=live+counter+visitor&surface_inter... 

can we add a code or exists a code that someone knows ?

Thank you !

Replies 5 (5)

Olivia
Shopify Staff
1698 146 303

Hey, @Nico38!

Olivia here from the Shopify Team. 

Thanks for sharing your question. Since you have already found an app that injects the code you need to show a live visitor count, you likely just need to move that same code to your preferred area. I highly recommend reaching out to the App Dev for their support with this to prevent any unwanted changes.

To make things a little easier for you, I found their email address for you to reach out to here: support@sales-pop.carecart.io.

I trust they will provide the support you need with this, and please share the solution back in our thread once you connect with them.

Warm regards,

Olivia | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Nico38
Trailblazer
172 5 61

Thank you @Olivia  for your reply. I have already tried to contact them but no answers ... So, I adapted to the application with CSS

count.png

Olivia
Shopify Staff
1698 146 303

Thanks for your reply and updating me, @Nico38!

I'm so glad you were able to sort that out with some clever CSS changes.

I'm sorry to hear the App Devs haven't gotten back to you yet. Sometimes it can take a few days to hear back depending on the timezone of their support team, holidays in their region, or an influx of support requests on their end. I trust they will reach out to touch base as soon as they can.

Warm regards,

Olivia | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

ViewZilla_Apps
4 0 0

Hi Everyone! There is an alternate solution to this. Please see application below. 

App: ViewZilla - Shoppers Display 

App Store Link: ViewZilla ‑ Shoppers Display – Ecommerce Plugins for Online Stores – Shopify App Store

No coding requires, fully available for email support, and you can customize design options. 

Kindly let me know if you have any further questions 🙂 

MRamzan
Shopify Partner
126 1 20

I have solved it.

You can follow this video.

Let me know if you need help.

Thanks.

Hire Me:

WhatsApp: +91-9145985880
Email: mohdramzaan112@gmail.com