Add a Courier to the Shipping carrier drop down list

Highlighted
Shopify Partner
10 0 1

Hi guys & girls!

I want to add a courier company to the dropdown list where you choose your shipping carrier when fulfilling the shipment. I don't use any of the carriers in that list and have to use the "other" option. When the fulfillment notification is sent, the customer receives it indicating the tracking number with the link to the carrier within in. I noticed some of the customers don't know how this works. What I would like is for the fulfilment email to indicate the link to the carrier's website and the tracking number seperate from this link. I would like to put a notification in telling the customer to copy the tracking nuber and follow the link to see the status of the shipment. 

Any idea how to do this?

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
207 0 10

Hello Dawie,

Brandon here from the Shopify Guru Team :)

You can add that in to the Fulfillment Notification.  You can see how to edit them in this document.

You can always reach out to us on [phone/email/chat](https://support.shopify.com/) as well :)

Thanks for posting!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
10 0 1

Hi Brandon!

Thanks for you answer but I don't see how to do this in the document link you provided. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Explorer
294 1 10

Answering for the benefit of others with similar queries.

You can check out the Shipment tracking & notify app to solve this issue. When you fulfill the orders by selecting "Other" option and entering the tracking number, the app automatically identifies the carrier and handles the tracking for you. The app automatically sends the tracking notification to your customers regarding the package. Also, you get an integrated "Track Your Order" page, by which your customers can track their product from your store.

0 Likes