Add a Product Image Carousel to Thumbnails on Product page? (Empire Theme)

liltimmy
Tourist
6 0 1

I'd like to add an image carousel to the thumbnails below the main photo like this: https://gyazo.com/a2010d302025c93fe699f2c674517f3d.

My current store has many thumbnails and i'd like users to be able to swipe between them and view only 3-4 pictures at a time like the above picture. Here's how it looks now. https://gyazo.com/195fee5fc0c2587b7839bdecefbad7cc

My shopify store is shopavena.myshopify.com or shopavena.us

Replies 4 (4)

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
36843 3636 11978

Hello, @liltimmy 

It can be done by doing some code customization. Please take the help of a developer and hire Shopify Expert or me

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Partner | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing

Tinygodzilla
Tourist
4 0 1

I am using the same theme and have the same request, empire support team just point me directly to a third party developer...

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
36843 3636 11978

Hello, @Tinygodzilla 

Welcome to the Shopify community!
and Thanks for your question. 

Please share your site URL,
So I will check and provide a solution here.

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Partner | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing

Tinygodzilla
Tourist
4 0 1

After a few days checking, I somehow managed to find a solution here.  (please backup your website before you change anything. )

Edit code-->open folder assets--> open code file: theme.css.liquid----> then go to line 15649--> delete the highlighted code-->click save.

a.png

it will look like this after you delete the code:

b.png

then go check the product page, the thumbnail will display in one row with a bottom bar to select the thumbnails .

c.png