Add a custome icon with link to top of Home page

3 0 0

Hey guys, can any one help me in adding a custom icon with link to my Shopify home page? We use a customized theme and our old designer does not work for us any longer.

Thanks for your help

0 Likes
Shopify Staff (Retired)
Shopify Staff (Retired)
290 0 160

Hey Wade!

Are you trying to add a link from your Shopify store to another site, or from a site to your Shopify store? I'd be happy to take a look, just let me know. :)

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Hey Alex,

I am trying to add a link from our shopify store to another site. I would love any help you can give on this.

Thanks! :)

0 Likes
Shopify Staff (Retired)
Shopify Staff (Retired)
290 0 160

Hey Wade!

The simplest way to do this would likely be to add a Navigation link across the top, but if that doesn't work for you, your custom theme has those social media icons at the top right - they start on line 141 of the theme.liquid. While we can't help code a custom built theme, you should be able to add something there with HTML. :)

Hope that helps!

0 Likes
3 0 0

Hey Alex,

I have added the asset (filtrateeyewear-tv--logo.jpg) into the theme and tried to code it into the top left or right header but I do not know where to put the code. I am new to HTML and tried to follow a youtube guide but unfortunatly it did not get the job done.

Do you know where I can get any tutorials or learn to place this icon with a link to another site in the top left of the page under our sign up and search?

Thanks Alex :)

0 Likes