Add a hover effect to product images on product images Supply Theme

Shopify Partner
4 0 0

Add a hover effect to product images on my product images Supply Theme, i had done this on debut relatively easy however the codes provided just dont seem to work on Supply ?

i hired a shopify coder on forums and they could'nt achieve it in Supply theme.mentioned code on forums outdated ?

I want to acheive the same effect i accomplished here for all products on debut link below or reference

https://l3iwmsr3en6gqzw8-30107326.shopifypreview.com

Any Help much appreciatted.

Thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
384 21 53

Hey, there! 

Karlie here from the Shopify Guru Team! I would be happy to look into this for you! Because Supply is a theme developed by Shopify, I would be happy to send this request up to our theme team for you. What I'm going to do is reach out to you through email and then we can continue looking into your theme request from there. 

I'll be in touch with you soon via email! 

Karlie
Shopify Guru
support@shopify.com

*Karlie* | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi Karlie,

Could you forward me the solution for adding the hover effect to the Supply theme as well? Thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi Karlie,

I have been trying to add the hover effect on my products. I'm using the Supply theme. I have followed several tutorials with no luck, a friend who is a developper tried to help me with no luck. I was considering to hire an expert on Shopify but I just found this post that not even experts could solve it. 

Could you please help me? Do you have the correct code for adding the hover effect to the Supply theme? I will really appreciate it. Thanks

0 Likes