Add car make variable

Highlighted
1 0 0
Hello everyone. I'm a bit confused about how to add in a product page the following Car Make, Model and Year. Those information need to be send with the order. For example i sell car mat and when the customer before to place the order, need to select the csr make, model and year.
Could someone reccomend me something to resolve this problem? Thank you in advance
0 Likes
Shopify Expert
2117 354 445

Hi @Vale1 

For that you can add year,make and model section on product page and pass its value in line item property. so you get it with product in order.

Want to modify or custom changes on store hire me.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Email: jasoliyabrijesh123@gmail.com
Want to get Free review and advice for sale on store ?? just text me here
0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
172 17 20

Hey there, @Vale1!

Ryder here, from the Social Care Team at Shopify. Thanks for posting! I'd be happy to go through some solutions that may be helpful for you.

As @Jasoliya noted, this would require some customization - something we don't support. If you're able to make the customizations yourself, then you're set! Otherwise, you can look at hiring an Expert to help you with this. Alternatively, I was able to locate some apps that do exactly this. You can check them out here to see if one of them suits your business needs:

* Year Make Model - $9.99/month USD, 7 day free trial
* Year Make Model Advance Search - $10/month USD, 14 day free trial
* Auto-Advance Cart Part Search - $10/month USD, 3 day free trial 
* Automotive Part Search - $49/month USD, 7 day free trial

I hope one of these apps is able to provide you with a solution for your car part searching needs! Any questions regarding the apps would be best directed to the app developers, as they support their own apps. If there's anything I can clarify, please let me know.

Cheers!

-

Ryder A. | Social Care Team at Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes