Add customer reviews on homepage

Excursionist
21 0 2

Hi! I was wondering if there is a way to show customer reviews on a section on the homepage of my store? TIA

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
239 17 39

Hello!

This is Ren from the Shopify support team - I can definitely help with some suggestions on how to do this.

There are 2 main ways to accomplish adding customer reviews or testimonials to your store's homepage. The first option is to use a theme that already has this feature built in. The following themes have the option for both product reviews and customer testimonials:

Story

Galleria

Prestige

Venue 

If you are not really attached to your theme, this would be the best option because, while there is an initial cost of purchasing the theme - it's a one time purchase and won't recur at any point. 

Another option is to use an app! Depending on what you're hoping to showcase you can browse through options for customer testimonials or product reviews. These can vary in price depending on the features available.

Also, if you have an example of what you're looking for, I'd love to help narrow down the options as well. Are there any other features you're lacking right now for your business that I can help you find? Sometimes it can help to know what's out there too! This is a list of some of the best Shopify apps and the best part is that they're all *free!*

I hope I've been able to help! Please let me know what you think of these options and if there is anything further I can assist you with. 

Ren | Social team @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes