Add footer container (app)?

2 0 0

On several websites I come across the 'footer container' below.

Does anyone know if there is an app for this? Or how can I install this on my shopify.

I have searched a lot, and also used the search here. But unfortunately I cannot find it.

I hope someone can help me further! Iuse the Debut theme.

Greetings

VincentoNew Project (3).png

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
236 28 41

Hey, @Vincento88!

Lulu here from the Shopify Support team. Thanks for reaching out here, and I'll be more than happy to help you out.

These icons are usually known as trust icons and they are a great addition to a store as they can be a great form of reassurance for your customers.  Once you add them to your footer they will then be visible across your store, and not restricted to certain pages only. 

While we do have a guide here on adding trust badges, I do see that you have specific badges in mind.

To help you with adding these to your site, I would like to pass this through to our theme support team here at Shopify. They can assist with this change as part of your 60 minutes of free design time if you are eligible. Details on this can be found here.

I will first just need you to upload the exact badges/images that you would like to the file section of your admin. You can do this via your settings > files.

I will then just need to verify your account. I will send you an email to the email address attached to this forums account and confirm some security questions about your store. Once you reply to that email, I will get our theme's team to have a look.

Speak soon,

Lulu

Lulu | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes