Add garantee badge on product Padge under Price - Debut theme

8 0 0

Hello, 

Can any one help me to get like this trust badge with text on product page please under price .  like the img below ?  I need to add it by code ! thanks 

I'm using debut theme, can I recommande how to do by Ediding code please ? 

trust.png

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
723 40 103

Hi, @dshHope !

Katy here from Shopify. I hope all is well with you, and great job on getting your own post set up!

I'd love to help you out with this. Usually when posting here, providing a link to your store, along with details of the exact badge you would like to add would be helpful. For example, have your received a code snippet for this, or do you have a file upload for the image?

The area you would need to focus on for the Debut theme, would be product-template.liquid. This is located in your: Admin > Online store > Themes > Actions> Edit code > Sections> product-template.liquid.  We have some info on how this works here with our own trust badges, to help offer you an example.

To ensure that your preferred badge is added under the price, you would need to search for the following line of code:  {% include 'product-price', variant: current_variant %}

And then paste your own code below this. I'd recommend trialing this out to see how it looks. There is also the option to place it further down on the page, for example below your product description {{ product.description }} too. 

You can test this using a duplicate version of your theme, or by rolling back to a previous version of your product template.

I hope this helps to point you in the right direction, if you need a hand at all do feel free to let me know.

Cheers,
Katy

Katy | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
8 0 0

Hello Katy, 

Thank you so much for you feedback, 

In fact, I found where to add the badge, the issue now that i couldn't find where to add the text  aligned "just on the right side" of the Badge. The second issue is:  that returning to line by a simple <br> introduce a large space between 1st badge and second  ? Generally looking for something like : 

badge.pngThanks in advance

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
723 40 103

Hey, @dshHope !

Thanks for your speedy reply, and you're very welcome.

It is a little tricky to tell without seeing your store and product page specifically. Are you customizing this via your product template or via the Rich Text Editor in your product page?

Would you be able to share a link to your store here? If you prefer not to share it just yet, that is okay too. I have sent you an email so as to check on things directly. You can reply to this instead if you like.

Cheers,
Katy

Katy | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes