Add image background to dropdown menu - narrative theme

hshiebler
Tourist
3 0 1

Hi there-

I have tried various coding options throughout the community and within my own CSS knowledge and I need help with this! Has anyone has been able to add a background IMAGE to their dropdown menu? I have only been able to figure out how to put an image on my header (which I do not want)  I would like for it to show up when you click my menu hamburger and it drops down. I am using the narrative theme. Website is here: http://modulare.us

Hayden

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
15831 1756 5834

@hshiebler 

do you mean like this?

KetanKumar_0-1615187942082.png

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Expert | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes
hshiebler
Tourist
3 0 1

Yes, like that but with a different image as background for the menu only, not the homepage background. Is that possible? Thanks so much for the reply!

0 Likes
KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
15831 1756 5834

@hshiebler 

yes, is possible to customization code i will provide theme customization so easy to change the image if you need please send a personal message.

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Expert | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing