Solved

Add multiple rich text to product page, video centering

SzLaccer
Excursionist
34 0 13

I would like to add multiple rich texts to my product page which i already did but all of them the same and if i change one all of them will change. I would like to resize and centering my videos.
Please help me
https://drpenco.com/products/bebird?variant=37765787123869

Accepted Solution (1)
dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12280 2546 3694

This is an accepted solution.

@SzLaccer 

Now I understand what you want. You call the same rich text file for 3 video sections and put video code below of that. If you want to resize the last video then you have to put their width:47% . it will look fine. As far as rich text concerns you have to make different sections and files to put the different text as in the debut theme on the product page customize section you can't add rich text box section. 

It would need customization to implement this feature for different rich text , Unfortunately, there is no simple solution otherwise I will be happy to help you. I would suggest hiring a Shopify expert to assist you.

Hope you understand.

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com |  Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | #1 Product Filter & Search app on Shopify | The most powerful Shopify page builder app

View solution in original post

Replies 10 (10)

oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15830 2369 3072

Please share  screenshot,

Get pass your Store Core Web Vital Free Speed Optimization Audit, Chat on WhatsApp | Skype : oscprofessionals-87 | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Custom Pricing Wholesale App : Free | Hire us | Guaranteed Site Speed Optimization | Website Free Audit | Shopify Theme Customization | Build Shopify Private App | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing
SzLaccer
Excursionist
34 0 13

1. picture is my page where the videos slide to right side and both rich text the same. 2. picture is a great example like what I want to do.

hiba1.pngWhat i wanna.JPG

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12280 2546 3694

@SzLaccer 

Please add the following code at the bottom of your assets/theme.css file.

div#PageContainer{
text-align: center;
}

Hope this helps.

Thanks! 

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com |  Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | #1 Product Filter & Search app on Shopify | The most powerful Shopify page builder app
SzLaccer
Excursionist
34 0 13

Thank you!! How can i resize the last one and change my rich texts

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12280 2546 3694

@SzLaccer 

Do you mean to resize your last video and what about rich text?

Can you provide a screenshot?

That will help.

Thanks!

SzLaccer
Excursionist
34 0 13

In desktop all my videos are too big i want them a little smaller (like in the last picture the page: https://www.axelglade.com/products/spade) (I zoomed out of the picture of my side to fit all three), i added 3 rich texts in my product.liquid and if i cange once of them all of them will change, I want to write different text for each of the three

Hiba3.pnghiba2.pngWhat i wanna.JPG

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12280 2546 3694

This is an accepted solution.

@SzLaccer 

Now I understand what you want. You call the same rich text file for 3 video sections and put video code below of that. If you want to resize the last video then you have to put their width:47% . it will look fine. As far as rich text concerns you have to make different sections and files to put the different text as in the debut theme on the product page customize section you can't add rich text box section. 

It would need customization to implement this feature for different rich text , Unfortunately, there is no simple solution otherwise I will be happy to help you. I would suggest hiring a Shopify expert to assist you.

Hope you understand.

Thanks!

SzLaccer
Excursionist
34 0 13

If i change the videos width to 47% than in phone view it will be too small where half of my customers from. How can i change the width ony on desktop view.

oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15830 2369 3072
@_media only screen and (max-width: 768px) {
.template-product video {
    max-width: 77% !important;
}

}

Hello
Add this css at the bottom of
Online Store->Theme->Edit code->Assets->theme.scss.liquid

Get pass your Store Core Web Vital Free Speed Optimization Audit, Chat on WhatsApp | Skype : oscprofessionals-87 | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Custom Pricing Wholesale App : Free | Hire us | Guaranteed Site Speed Optimization | Website Free Audit | Shopify Theme Customization | Build Shopify Private App | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing
SzLaccer
Excursionist
34 0 13

Thanks a lot for helping me.