Add related blog articles - Narrative Theme

Highlighted
8 0 0

Hello,

My store uses the narrative theme and I would like to add featured / related blog articles (https://ciaooo.today/blogs/contenu-naturellement-cool/) on either the right-hand side or bottom of each blog article. 

For example, here https://ciaooo.today/blogs/contenu-naturellement-cool/stress-et-fatigue-quel-lien I would like to add related articles either under the social sharing options on the right or at the very end of the article. 

Could someone please advise on how to do this? 

Kind Regards,

Lisa

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
81 8 13

Hi, @Lisa_Dudley!

Julie, here from Shopify Support. 

Thanks for sharing these links as examples. Your website looks great and you've done an excellent job writing content. Taking a look at the last link, I see that there is already a section at the very end of the article titled "similar items", which shows related blog posts. Are you wanting to reposition this, or have more control over the articles that appear there? 

Although it already looks like you are featuring related articles, there is an app called Related Blog Posts you might be interested in checking out. This app allows you to display related articles on your blogs and customize how many are shown, along with how they appear.

Pro Blogger is another great app I'd recommend taking a look at. This app also gives you the ability to show related posts and will also allow you to feature products most related to the article being read. It even provides integration with Pinterest's Rich Pin Support, so that if customers pin your content, backlinks are generated to your site, further boosting your SEO. ProBlogger has more information on how their app works with Rich Pin Support you can check out here; if you are marketing on Pinterest, this feature can be really useful.

For an app that allows you even further customization of how your blog looks, Blog Studio is yet another really popular option. Not only does this app also have a feature for related articles, but it has an easy to use drag and drop builder and the ability to add a "buy button" to your posts.

All three apps offer you the ability to display related and featured posts, so I highly recommend checking them out. Feel free to let me know if I've misunderstood your question in any way, or if you have any further questions!

Julie | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes
8 0 0
Hi Julie,

Thanks for your reply! I actually used the Related Blog Posts app to add
this section.

Cheers,

Lisa
0 Likes