Solved

Add sections in the product pages

KellyVar
Tourist
17 0 2

Hello,

I want to add sections in the product pages, like the ones we can add on the home page. The main one I am interested in is the image with text. 

Thank you in advance

Accepted Solutions (2)
dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12289 2547 3698

This is an accepted solution.

Hey @KellyVar 

1. In your Shopify Admin go-to online store > themes > actions > edit code
2. Find templates > product. liquid file

add like this 

{% section 'text-and-image'%}

Hope this works for you.

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com |  Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | #1 Product Filter & Search app on Shopify | The most powerful Shopify page builder app

View solution in original post

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12289 2547 3698

Hey there,

If you need dynamic this section for every product then you have to use the concept of product template so for the specific product you can select that template and with multiple templates, you can create different layout for a different set of products. But this needs customization. So for that, I would suggest to hire a Shopify expert or feel free to contact me.

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com |  Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | #1 Product Filter & Search app on Shopify | The most powerful Shopify page builder app

View solution in original post

Replies 16 (16)

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12289 2547 3698

Hello @KellyVar 

Which theme you have used in your webshop?

Thanks!

KellyVar
Tourist
17 0 2

Hello @dmwwebartisan,

I am using Streamline. It is paid theme.

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12289 2547 3698

Hey @KellyVar 

add like this 

{% section 'feature-row' %}

Hope this works for you.

Thanks!

KellyVar
Tourist
17 0 2

Hi @dmwwebartisan,

thank you for your quick reply.

I did it but I don't see any difference. I attach the ss from the liquid page. I refreshed the page.

liquid.png

Is there anything else I should do?

Should I expect to see it on the theme page or on the product page?

product theme.pngproduct.png

Thanks,

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12289 2547 3698

Hey @KellyVar,

As I said earlier. This can be done but it needs more customization to make it perfect as per your need.

I would suggest hiring a Shopify expert to do this customization OR Feel free to contact me for further discussion.

Thanks!

KellyVar
Tourist
17 0 2

ok, thank you @dmwwebartisan 

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12289 2547 3698

Hey @KellyVar,

Is it possible for you to provide staff/admin access? So I will check because I need to know exact file names, so I can give you inputs accordingly.

Let me know.

Thanks!

KellyVar
Tourist
17 0 2

Hi @dmwwebartisan ,

yes, sure. Shall I use the email below for the access?

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12289 2547 3698

Hey @KellyVar,

Yes, Please. I will check and provide a solution here. So other also can take benefits. 🙂

Thanks!

KellyVar
Tourist
17 0 2

Hi @dmwwebartisan,

perfect, thank you so much.

Invitation is sent

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12289 2547 3698

Hey @KellyVar,

Yes, I accepted. I will check and get back to you by tomorrow. Hopefully with a solution

So Please be with me.

Thanks!

KellyVar
Tourist
17 0 2

Hi @dmwwebartisan,

sure, take your time

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12289 2547 3698

Hey @KellyVar 

add like this 

{% section 'text-and-image'%}

Hope this works for you.

Thanks!

KellyVar
Tourist
17 0 2

hi @dmwwebartisan,

sorry for the late reply.

It works but it is the same in all the pages. What I need is to be customized for each page & to be able to disable it I don't need it for one of the pages.

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12289 2547 3698

Hey there,

If you need dynamic this section for every product then you have to use the concept of product template so for the specific product you can select that template and with multiple templates, you can create different layout for a different set of products. But this needs customization. So for that, I would suggest to hire a Shopify expert or feel free to contact me.

Thanks!

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12289 2547 3698

HI @KellyVar 

Actually, that is code customization work. please hire a Shopify expert.

Thanks!