Add single review schema to product without app using div id ?

Emotivv
Tourist
4 0 3

Hi,

We are new to Shopify and it's a learning curve. We are trying to keep page load speeds fast so that we can pass the page speed insights. We are minimising the apps as we don't want extra javascript. We have added tabs to the product page and one of them will be reviews. I have tried adding a div id to the review section then tried referencing the div id to output in the rich snippet schema but can't get it to work. Can this be done ?

Thanks in advance.

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
20524 2121 7737

@Emotivv 

Sorry you are facing this issue, it would be my pleasure to help you.

Welcome to the Shopify community!
Thanks for your good question.

Please share your site URL,
I will check out the issue and provide you a solution here.

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Partner | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes
Emotivv
Tourist
4 0 3

Hi,

You seem to be quite the expert at resolving peoples problems.

I have deleted the code I tried as I didn't want it to cause problems.

Here is the URL of an example page - https://emotivv-av.myshopify.com/products/denon-avc-x6700

PASSWORD - prayse

Thanks in advance.

0 Likes
KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
20524 2121 7737

do you need each product different reviews? and how many reviews or slider?

PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes
Emotivv
Tourist
4 0 3

Hi,

It will be one single product review that we will add to the page ourselves. We will be adding a review from each product that has been awarded by Magazine reviews. We don't want customers to leave reviews.

Each product will have a different review. We want to be able to link the review DIV to the rich snippets schema so that it will show as a rich result in serps.

Sharon

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
20524 2121 7737

@Emotivv 

great thanks for clear yes is possible 

It can be done by doing some code customization. Please take the help of a developer and hire Shopify Expert or me

Emotivv
Tourist
4 0 3

Hi,

Thanks for letting me know it can be done. Can you advise how much you will charge please ? We have amended all the code ourselves so far so that the site meets our needs so I'm sure we could implement the code ourselves if we could just pay you to write it ?

Sharon

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
20524 2121 7737

@Emotivv 

i will sent detail shortly 

0 Likes