Add slideshow, image with text, galleries and other feature to pages OTHER THAN home page

Highlighted
1 0 1

I'm testing a new theme that has slideshows, image with text, galleries, and many other features that can be used on the home page. BUT when I click on pages other than my home page, these features are not available. There is not option to add a section like there is on the home page. Can we seriously not use slideshows and other features on other pages to match the home page??

Note- I can't do coding.

Note- The theme I'm testing out is Alchemy, if that matters.

Thanks!

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
4814 714 1523

@Sashim_Gardner 

Welcome to the Shopify community!
Please share your site URL,
So I will check and provide a solution here.

also, can you try his

1st

can you please flow this step

https://www.shopify.in/partners/blog/how-to-create-your-first-shopify-theme-section

find this text Adding blocks to a static section see the all step

2nd

How are you adding it to the page template? Dynamic sections can only be included on the home page. If you're using {{ content_for_index }} on your page template it's always going to pull whatever you set on the home page. You'll have to make a static section and include those in the order you want them on your page template, then in your customize editor navigate to that page and change the section settings.

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Expert | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes