Add static sections to Bloundless page template

1 0 0
Hi Community,

I recently switched to the boundless theme. My previous about us page (minimal theme) used a template created by adding static sections like image with text. When I try to do the same the for boundless, the section appear in the customization pane but I can't edit them. Nothing happens when I click on them. I basically just copied the code from the feature_row.liquid into new section templates. Then I assigned the sections to a page template. The sections are there but just place holders. See my about-us page with placeholder graphics and text:
https://blackmustardseed.com/pages/about-bms

This works for minimal but not boundless. Does any know how to make a page template using static sections for the boundless theme? I basically just want to build a page using image with text and rich text the same as on the home page.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
32 4 32

Hi @ellimac20!

Karl from Shogun Page Builder here. I just wanted to stop by and offer you an alternative solution to your issue.

Shogun Page Builder offers a wide range of elements that you can drag and drop onto your pages in bring your ideas to life, regardless of the theme that you are currently using on your store. Shogun is compatible with most themes, and works with the theme to bring your pages to life.

In order to achieve what you would like to do, this could be done with an image element, text element, and a column element - all while giving you the freedom to drop these where you want, without having to deal with any of the liquid files. We also offer a wide range of Blocks that can be used to create what you are looking to do, these are pre-built templates that can save you a lot of time and effort. 

We offer a 10 day free trial, which allows you to install and test if this fits your needs - and if it doesn't, simply uninstall. You'll keep all the content you have set live.

Please feel free to reach out to our support team if you have any questions.

Karl Jones | Team Lead, Technical Support, Shogun
support@getshogun.com | Try Shogun Page Builder for Shopify for FREE!
0 Likes