Add text under photos on product page of Supply Theme

Solved
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 0

Hello all, would greatly appreciate some assistance.  I am using Supply Theme and wish to add text on the product pages in the blank space which sits under the photos and is to the left of the page. My web page is www.starrebotanicals.com  - thanking you in advance 

Screen Shot 2020-11-07 at 6.13.12 pm.png

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi,

What will be text on your product page ? Is it same for all products or different text?

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Whats app
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO ; Digital Marketing & amp | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 0

Hello there thank you for replying - the text will be different on each product page.  I wish to list the ingredients of each product in that space just under the photos.  Kind Regards, Mary

0 Likes
Highlighted

This is an accepted solution.

Look I have checked your requirement, Ok If the text is same for all then it will done by css but you want different text for different products, you have to create code for extra field.Then you have to do code customization in your current theme.

this is the time consuming task 

We are available for your work If you wish !
If you Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us, We are having expert shopify developers
Please you can contact me on this

Whats app
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO ; Digital Marketing & amp | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 0

thank you i have placed an enquiry via your web page just now, but will email you also if you wish 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Okay 

Whats app
0 Likes