Add to Cart Button Color

Solved
RiahsRichesLLC
Tourist
5 0 5

On my website you can see my But It Now Button but my Add to Cart Button is faded and blends in with the background. Can someone help me change the color of the button to be the opposite colors of the But it Now Button? 

Jason
Shopify Expert
10354 155 1990

It is something the forum members might be able to help with. To get started with design queries it's always best to supply a link to you shop or the page in question. Ideally for you a product page. And it is useful to know what theme you're using, if it's customised, or perhaps custom built.

I jump on these forums to help and share some insights. Not looking to be hired, and not looking for work.

Don't hand out staff invites or give admin password to forum members unless absolutely needed. In most cases the help you need can be handled without that.

★ http://freakdesign.com.au ★
0 Likes
dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
6681 1566 2032

@RiahsRichesLLC 

Please share your website URL and password if any. I will check and provide a solution here.

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com | Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | Bag is a cart drawer that maximizes your sales. View app →
0 Likes
dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
6681 1566 2032

@RiahsRichesLLC 

Please provide the password as well.

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com | Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | Bag is a cart drawer that maximizes your sales. View app →
0 Likes
dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
6681 1566 2032

@RiahsRichesLLC 

Please add the following code at the bottom of your assets/theme.scss.liquid file.

button#AddToCart--product-template {
    border: 1px solid #fff;
    color: #fff;
}

Hope this works.

Thanks!

0 Likes
RiahsRichesLLC
Tourist
5 0 5

How can I make my boarder gold and teal writing? Certain places I put the codes in? 

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
6681 1566 2032

This is an accepted solution.

@RiahsRichesLLC 

This code for the product page only. You can add this code at the bottom of your assets/theme.scss.liquid file.

button#AddToCart--product-template {
    border: 1px solid #f0cb1e;
    color: #f0cb1e;
}

I have changed the above border color and text color. Hope this works.

Thanks!

0 Likes
RiahsRichesLLC
Tourist
5 0 5

Worked perfect! Thank you so much!!!