Add to Cart Button Disappears

Highlighted
3 0 0

Recently, I have had an issue when a product page loads on mobile, where the add to cart will appear for a second, then disappear, leaving only the Buy with G Pay button visible. Reloading the page will bring it back eventually (sometimes takes multiple reloads). When loading a page on my PC. It will disappear for a split second, then come back, and it will display properly, but it never stays invisible. I am not sure what is causing this, as I have not installed any new apps recently (the most recent one I installed was removed after this issue was discovered, but did not fix the issue.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
2224 482 625

Hey @1shotairsoft 

I read your description. Can you please provide your webshop URL?

I will check and provide you solution here.

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Do you need custom changes on store ? Hire me.
Feel free to Contact me on dmw.webartisan@gmail.com
Follow us on Instagram @dmw.webartisan
0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

1shotairsoft.ca

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
2224 482 625

Hello @1shotairsoft 

On which browser or device you're checking? I checked with the chrome button is there. Let me know.

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Do you need custom changes on store ? Hire me.
Feel free to Contact me on dmw.webartisan@gmail.com
Follow us on Instagram @dmw.webartisan
0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

I use Chrome browser on Android. On Desktop computers, I cannot replicate the issue.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1427 193 476

Yeah I checked on my phone and I only see the Buy With Paypal button. I see you're using Debut, this is unexpected behavior and I don't think we're really going to be able to give you an answer as all our troubleshooting would be done on the PC, where even when we're in mobile mode it shows your buttons. You should reach out to Shopify support and see if they can't help you as this is their theme. 

If my solution helped you, please like and accept as solution!
If you'd like to make any edits to your store, please send me a personal message and we can discuss what you'd like to accomplish :D
0 Likes