Add to cart button MINIMAL THEME

Highlighted
3 0 0

Summary - Would like code to help with:

• Adding Add to Cart buttons to our collection pages
  • Adding Quantity selectors next to the Add to Cart buttons on the collection pages

Hi Shopify Design Forum!

Designing our first ever site with Shopify. Been very self-explanatory to pick up so far even with simple questions just looked up on the forums; however, I can't find code that works to do this. I would like to add Add to Cart buttons to all products on collection pages so that customers don't have to click into products to order them.

Also, since some of our items are bought in larger-than-one quantities, can I also add a Quantity Selector for each item beside the Add to Cart button?

I've tried some solutions but they seem don't working properly on Minimal theme.

Thanks for your help, Shopify Design forum.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
216 27 47

@andreborsa 

can you please try this 

https://community.shopify.com/c/Shopify-Design/Adding-an-quot-Add-to-Cart-quot-Button-to-Collection-...

Thanks,
Ittanta Technologies Pvt. Ltd. | Shopify Expert
If reply is helpful, please Like and Accept Solution.
To hire us, contact us at info@ittanta.com
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @andreborsa,

May I ask which types of products you are selling?

Collection pages are where people scan the items before deciding to pick one to view further. Most products require further evaluation before  adding to cart. In cases like this, including "Add-to-cart button" becomes redundant and space-consuming.

Most of the time, Add to cart button only makes sense for simple products like food. You can read more about this in this blog about personalizing product listing page.

To add "Add to cart button" to collection page, you can try PageFly. It can be done easily by drag-dropping, without coding and the risk of crashing theme code.

Hope this helps.

- Tips to optimize website loadspeed: academy.pagefly.io/how-to-speed-up-website

- Do you need to customize your landing page, product page, blog, coming soon, FAQ, about us pages? Check out PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Hi @IttantaTech 

thanks for your message.

There's no <div class="product-item--price"> in our section product-grid-item.liquid .

For this reason I don't know where to paste exactly.

Thanks,

Andrea

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Hi @victorbui 

thanks for your reply.

We sell italian food, I think that is important to have an "add to cart" button for a quick shopping experience.

Our website is: shop.borsatogroup.com

I'll have a look to your suggested app, thanks.

Andrea

0 Likes