Add to cart button adds a qty of 40-50

17 0 0

Hey All,

I'm having trouble with my add to cart button on my collection page. I followed some of your steps (and others) and the add to cart function works but it is causing between 40-50 of the product that is selected to be added to the cart (there is no option for qty so 1 product should be added with each click. I would be very grateful of your assistance but I'm not sure if this is what your interested in? Please LMK if you have any ideas.

Thanks!

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
70 3 7

Hi,

If you can share your Shopify store link I might give you exact location where to edit, its seems (I guess) your min quantity value is set to 50, all you have to do is max value = 1 and min also 1. 

If you want you can share me your xxx.myshopify.com URL I will do it for you.

Best,

Gajendra.

Top Rated Upworker | Shopify Developer and Designer
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog
0 Likes
17 0 0

Thanks, you could be right but it think it is something not quite so simple. Jump on and go to the business supplies collection page and add a product to cart. You will notice the add to cart button flashes and a large number of items gets added to the cart - the weird bit is that it is different every time!

https://thesydneyshop.myshopify.com/ 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
553 36 77

Hey, there.

This is Dallas from the Social Care team.

I took a look at your site and I do see what you mean. That is very curious. 

For that, it is most likely an app that was added and is affecting the numbers or possibly a bit of code that was put into your site. 

Have you recently added any apps that modify script, or modify checkouts? Or have you maybe added any custom code into the liquid of your site? 

If you have done quite a bit of stuff then maybe go back to the adjustments that you made around when you first started noticing this issue. That will most likely be the reason for the random quantities in the cart. I really hope that helps! 

Best,
Dallas

Dallas | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes