Add to cart buttons.

Solved
andersdahlee
Excursionist
17 0 3

Hello. I have managed to change the color of my buttons, but I want to either change the text color or add a icon instead. Can anyone help me with this. I use the supply theme.

Pallavi
Shopify Expert
2196 357 469

Hello There,

Please share your store URL and screenshot.
So that I will check and let you know the exact solution here.

Want to modify or develop new app, Hire us.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: support@zestard.com
Shopify Apps URL :- https://apps.shopify.com/partners/zestard-technologies
Custom Modifications Into Shopify Theme | Shopify Private App | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes
dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
7318 1729 2305

@andersdahlee 

Please share your store URL!

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com | Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | Bag is a cart drawer that maximizes your sales. View app →
0 Likes
dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
7318 1729 2305

@andersdahlee 

Your store is password Protected Please share store password!

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com | Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | Bag is a cart drawer that maximizes your sales. View app →
0 Likes
CANDISOFT
Shopify Partner
1103 146 480

@andersdahlee , can you please share that page URL as we need to inspect page and then we will be able to provide the solution. and also can you tell us what text-color you want to keep for the add to cart buttons.

If helpful, Please Like and accept The Solution.
0 Likes
andersdahlee
Excursionist
17 0 3

https://testsalg.myshopify.com/

I have sent you a DM with the password. I actually want a icon, a cart icon. The same as is used on the product page. If not, i want the text to be a bit bigger and the possibility to change it myself.

CANDISOFT
Shopify Partner
1103 146 480

@andersdahlee , paste below code at the bottom of theme.scss.liquid file.

form .btn{
 color: black;
}

file path: online store > themes > active theme > actions > edit code > assets > theme.scss.liquid 

If helpful, Please Like and accept The Solution.
0 Likes
andersdahlee
Excursionist
17 0 3

Thank you, and while you are here. Is there any possibility for me to change align the add to cart buttons on the collection page?

0 Likes