Add to cart not working

2 0 0

Hi,  My add to cart button doesn't seem to be working, can anyone tell me why please? I'm using Debut theme.

https://theysaid.co.uk/

the password is: quogha

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
7 0 0

I checked your product pages. The problem is the add to cart button should inside the form tag. But, it is now outside of the form.

If you need to fix it I am here. Feel free to send me a message. 

Thanks.

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
87 16 21

Hello @jojodawson 

Your add to cart button is outside of form tag that's why it's not working. I can help you to fix this issue. can you Please provide shopify store login access because it's difficult to explain so it's better i can do it for you.

Best Regards
Parth Bhut

............................................................................................................................

Want to modify or custom changes on store hire me.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Email: parth.bhut143@outlook.com

0 Likes
2 0 0

Thank you! I thought this might have something to do with it but was too scared to start messing with the code! 

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
87 16 21

Hello @jojodawson 

Don't worry I am a professional Shopify developer working as freelancer.com from last 4 years please send me message in private so i can share my profile link so you can check my expertise :) I will not charge anything for this don't worry :)

Best Regards
Parth Bhut

............................................................................................................................

Want to modify or custom changes on store hire me.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Email: parth.bhut143@outlook.com

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
7 0 0

It's very simple. No need to worry about it. :)

0 Likes