Add wishlist icon next to bag/cart icon - Venture Theme

Revoo
Excursionist
16 0 4

Hi, I'm having trouble trying to look for a code to add a wishlist icon and position it next to the bag/cart icon (showed in the image). I'm using Wishlist Plus but don't know how can that be set-up or if there is another alternative solution. Please, if someone can help me out to solve this to make it run properly. I'm using Venture Theme.

Capture2.JPG 

Replies 8 (8)

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
36839 3635 11972

Hello, @Revoo 

Welcome to the Shopify community!
and Thanks for your Good question.

Please share your site URL,
So I will check and provide a solution here.

NOTE: 

do you have installed any app? without any app doesn't work this so please mention all details send here so i will guide you properly 

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Partner | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
Revoo
Excursionist
16 0 4

Hi, @KetanKumar and @UmairA

@KetanKumar  I'm using the Free Venture Theme and I'm using Wishlist Plus App. My page still on days-of-trial I think with my URL pass you can see it. I need a lot of guidance because I don't have any experience with Shopify.

@UmairA The wishlist icon in the navigation bar doesn't appear anywhere in my website. It only appears floating on the website (which is a default option of the Wishlist Plus app and tried to change it in their App Settings but still not showing up) I've tried many things to make it run properly but wasted my time because I couldn't figure it out.

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
36839 3635 11972

@Revoo 

https://swym.it/help/adding-the-wishlist-plus-launch-point-to-your-shopify-sites-header-menu/

PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
Revoo
Excursionist
16 0 4

@KetanKumar 

Thank you for replying, I already tried to add the Font-Awesome Library with the whole coding process before reaching out the Shopify Community but didn't had success either. If you guide me maybe we could do it I think will be helpful for other people too. 

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
36839 3635 11972

@Revoo 

Thanks for update

yes i can do this if possible to this way?

I need your store login details. Yes, I know your login details are confidential. For this second option, I have added your store to my Shopify partner account so I will check your code easily and manage what you think about it?

Revoo
Excursionist
16 0 4

Hi, @KetanKumar 

Thank you for giving me the option to help me out. I received finally direct support from the Wishlist app and they already did the job. Anyway, a thousand thanks for helping me out with your given options.

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
36839 3635 11972

@Revoo 

Thanks for the update.

UmairA
Shopify Partner
1106 101 225

Hi @Revoo ,

It's strange that you are still not getting the icon even though you are using the Wishlist plus. Are you getting the heart icon on the product page? I also had a client that had the exact same problem but the wishlist icon was appearing on the product page. 

Also, share your store URL with the pass.

Thanks

Umair Abbas