Adding Birthday Field at Checkout Page

Highlighted
Excursionist
29 0 4

Hi,

Does anyone know if it is possible to add in a box for customers to fill in their birthday & have it store in the note section? If it is possible, how can i do that?

I have actually create 1 for the new customer signed up & it will store in the notes section. However, for customers that signed in as guest, i would also like to know their birthday so in the future if they activate their account, the record will be there.

Thanks.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
4187 29 410

Both guest and customer sessions in Shopify can save a cart note and many cart attributes. You could always save this kind of info as a cart attribute and not worry about whether a guest checkout turns into a customer or not. 

Custom Shopify Apps built just for you! hunkybill@gmail.com http://www.resistorsoftware.com
0 Likes
Excursionist
29 0 4

Hi,

I have created one for customers who sign up an account before they make their purchase.

I would like to add a custom field in the checkout page for customers who checkout as guest. But which part of the code can i input this custom field?

Thanks.

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hey, 

How did you manage to add birthday at the checkout page please? It's something I am looking to do. 

Thanks

Christina

0 Likes