Adding Breadcrumbs To Debutify Theme

Highlighted
Excursionist
13 0 4

Hi,

While in the early stages of my store creation, I disabled breadcrumbs from my debutify theme store and when trying to turn them back on in the advanced settings section, it doesn't seem to work. I might have deleted some code somewhere because I just can't get the breadcrumbs back on. If someone knows what code to add, and could help me out with this, it would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks a lot!

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
8561 1139 2983

Hello, @danbreyt 

Thanks for post.

can you please try this 

https://shopify.dev/tutorials/customize-theme-add-breadcrumbs

if need more help let me know on PM

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Expert | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
439 44 65

Hi @danbreyt ,

I see, if you've deleted the code then you've got only these options first to restore the theme (if you've backup) or download and install a fresh version of the theme. Second, get a professional to add the breadcrumb and do the adjustments (In case you don't want to lose previous custom changes).

Please let me know if you need my help.

If helpful, please Like and Accept Solution
Want to hire me?
Contact Me At
WhatsApp or email me at umairabbascs@gamil.com
Hire me for 1) Theme coding 2) PSD to Shopify 3) Store optimization 4) SEO 5) Store setup 6) and more!
1 Like
Highlighted
Excursionist
13 0 4

I think I'll have to end up hiring someone to do the job for me as I tried applying the code from the article on this topic with no luck. Is this an easy quick fix?

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
8561 1139 2983

Hello, @danbreyt 

I need your store login details. Yes, I know your login details are confidential. For this second option, I have added your store to my Shopify partner account so I will check your code easily and manage what you think about it?

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Expert | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
1 Like
Highlighted
Excursionist
13 0 4

Hello @KetanKumar,

You will be able to add the breadcrumbs code to my theme?

0 Likes