Adding Custom Script on the Checkout on Shopify Plus

6 0 0

I'm having a script that is working fine on the online store but when the checkout process comes it doesn't work. Is it possible to add the custom script on the checkout page using Shopify plus store? If yes, then how can I add the script to the checkout page? As Shopify says that the checkout.liquid is accessible on the plus plan. 

Please advise regarding the question?

0 Likes
Excursionist
46 8 18

Hi @arslan_iftikhar, If your store is on Shopify plus plan, you will have an option to create checkout.liquid layout. Go to your Shopify admin -> Online Store -> Themes -> Edit code -> Click on "Add new layout" and you'll see an option to add checkout layout. If you don't see that option, contact your Shopify partner and ask them to enable it, then you'll be able to add it. Once you have access to it, you may add any script in it and it'll be accessible on checkout.

- Feel free to contact me at waqas4346@gmail.com
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like and Accept as Solution
1 Like
6 0 0

@m_waqas wrote:

Hi @arslan_iftikhar, If your store is on Shopify plus plan, you will have an option to create checkout.liquid layout. Go to your Shopify admin -> Online Store -> Themes -> Edit code -> Click on "Add new layout" and you'll see an option to add checkout layout. If you don't see that option, contact your Shopify partner and ask them to enable it, then you'll be able to add it. Once you have access to it, you may add any script in it and it'll be accessible on checkout.

I just got it.
Another question, can we place our code in this checkout.liquid while installing an app on the Shopify store?

I want to place some validations in the checkout.liquid when the app is installed.

Please advise. 

Thanks

0 Likes