Adding/Editing Dynamic Sections on Multiple Different Product Templates On The Same Theme

Solved
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hello,

Is it possible to create 2 separate product template files (for example product.1.liquid and product.2.liquid) and set up your theme so you can add, remove and customize dynamic sections for each product template independently in the Shopify Customizer window? The idea is that I will create a few different dynamic sections for use on the product pages, but I would like to be able to customize the 2 product pages with different sections and the sections in different orders. That way the product pages would look totally different in some cases. Each product on the site would need its own product template file, but that would be ok.

I currently have 2 different product templates in my test theme, but I do not see any way to switch between the 2 product templates in the Shopify Admin Customizer window. Any help appreciated! Hopefully my explanation of what I am trying to do is clear.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
501 56 78

This is an accepted solution.

Hi there @Josh74,

No you can't customize both templates in theme customizer.

If helpful, please Like and Accept Solution
Want to hire me?
Contact Me At
WhatsApp or email me at umairabbascs@gamil.com
Hire me for 1) Theme coding 2) PSD to Shopify 3) Store optimization 4) SEO 5) Store setup 6) and more!
0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Thanks for the info.

0 Likes