Adding Embed Code to Display Events on Home Page "Rich Text" Section for Narrative Theme

cloverandmaple
2 0 1

I'm trying to add this embed code to display my upcoming events within a rich text section of my home page. I added the rich text section, but it only allows me to write a header and body and there's no HTML input ability. I tried going to the edit code section of the site, but I can't for the life of me figure out where/how to add this embed code so it shows up in the right place. 

My site is www.cloverandmaple.com and I'm trying to add the code in the "Upcoming Events" section of my home page (I published it so you could see where I'd like to add the code for the widget to appear). 

This is the embed code: 

<app-calendar id="proj_ZEqYb8z5FOK7CySPHQ6NY"></app-calendar>

Can anyone help me figure out how/where to add this code so it appears correctly? Also, do you know if this widget is responsive so my mobile visitors have a good experience? 

Thanks! 

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
18896 1985 6993

@cloverandmaple 

sorry for this issue please shared rich text section code so i will update

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Expert | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes
cloverandmaple
2 0 1

I just used the Chrome Inspector to see if I could find the code: 

<div class="rich-text rich-text--1621180030b2cca029" data-section-id="1621180030b2cca029" data-section-type="rich-text">
  <div class="grid page-width">
    <div class="grid__item text-center medium-up--two-thirds medium-up--push-one-sixth">

<h2 class="rich-text__heading separator                     has-animated" data-animate="">
          Upcoming Events
        </h2>

<div class="rich-text__body-text rich-text__body-text--medium rte-setting">
        <p>If you're local to the D.C. metro area, here's a list of upcoming summer events that you can find us at to check out our latest products and say "hello!"</p>
      </div>

</div>
  </div>
</div>

Let me know if that's what you're looking for and where I need to go within the "edit code" section of my Narrative Theme to add the embed code so it appears on the home page. 

Thanks for your help!

0 Likes