Adding Font to "Font Picker" List in a Section Block (Debut Theme)

Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1 0 2

Hey all,

Using the Debut theme, I've succesfully added a custom font to the "Typography" font lists under my theme settings by using settings_schema.json, and that works great for the site.

However, I have not been succesful in adding it to the "font picker" lists for section blocks. This is what I'm referring to: https://help.shopify.com/themes/development/theme-editor/settings-schema#font

The documentation claims this list is "a drop-down that is automatically filled with a list of web-safe fonts".

Do you have any ideas on how I can add a custom font to the font select list?

Thanks in advance for any help!

2 Likes
Highlighted

I, too, am wondering how to achieve it. Any updates, @Phil18 ?

Thanks!

◦ Problem Solved? ✔️ Please click on Accept as Solution and like.
◦ Hire me! Recommended by 25+ customers on Facebook. Click here to read their reviews.
◦ Contact me at: diego.boarutto.fortes@gmail.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1441 194 502

@diego_ezfy if I get some time in the morning I'll write up an example for you.

If my solution helped you, please like and accept as solution!
If you'd like to make any edits to your store, please send me a personal message and we can discuss what you'd like to accomplish :D
1 Like
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi Ninthony,

I remember you answering the question I'm about to ask on a page somewhere that I can no longer find!

I have added a few product options and tier pricing on my product pages with Hulk apps plugin and am wondering how I can get it to automatically update the cost on the product page once the quantity and options are chosen?

Is it something to do with installing JQuery?

Much appreciated

Sotti

0 Likes
Highlighted

@Ninthony 

That'd be amazing, thank you very much!

◦ Problem Solved? ✔️ Please click on Accept as Solution and like.
◦ Hire me! Recommended by 25+ customers on Facebook. Click here to read their reviews.
◦ Contact me at: diego.boarutto.fortes@gmail.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1441 194 502

With tier pricing I'm not sure how that would work. I don't know how the app you're using works. Typically changing prices based on selection depends on the variant selected, and you make that change with javascript. jQuery is just a javascript library to make editing a little easier, most changes you should be just fine using javascript. How does your tier pricing app work? Is it different for all products or is it one flat "reach this quantity on any product and give 10% off of the product" kind of deal?

If my solution helped you, please like and accept as solution!
If you'd like to make any edits to your store, please send me a personal message and we can discuss what you'd like to accomplish :D
0 Likes