Adding Social Media Icons to Header

Victoriadunn
7 0 0

Hi,

I am currently on the Shopify Prestige theme and I am trying to get my Instagram, tiktok, and Facebook page in my header. 

The theme lets me put it in my footer currently but I also want to add it to my header. 

I know this can be done and most of the time is fixed through coding but I am lost in the coding and don't want to mess anything up. 

* I am also trying to get my pop up to have a photo back ground with text over top, instead of just blank back ground with text. Any help would be so greatly appreciated. Thank you 

Replies 6 (6)

suyash1
Shopify Partner
9077 1129 1479

@Victoriadunn - I agree that you do not want to mess up but coding is the only option

To build shopify pages use pagefly
You are welcome to contact me - suyash.patankar@gmail.com , My timezone is GMT+5:30.
paranormal story video using AI
Victoriadunn
7 0 0

@suyash1 could you help me with coding? i know its the only option but I don't know how to do it. 

Victoriadunn
7 0 0

@LitExtension can you please provide me your email to add you as a staff for the popup. 

Also I tried to move the social media piece from the footer to the header but nothing happened. Do you think while you check out the popup you could do the social media as well? 

Thanks so much

LitExtension
Shopify Partner
4860 1001 1132

Hi @Victoriadunn

Actually, I can help you with Social media Icons first. Regarding popup, we need to check it before deciding that whether we can help you with that problem or not. 

Hope to hear from you soon. 

Greetings! 

LitExtension - Shopping Cart Migration Expert
Check out our Shopify migration app to migrate your online store to Shopify
Victoriadunn
7 0 0

Hi!

Can you please provide me your email so I can add you as a staff member? 

LitExtension
Shopify Partner
4860 1001 1132

Hi @Victoriadunn

You just find the snippet called "Social Media Icons" on the footer and paste it on the header.
About the popup: If you can not do that, you can add me as a staff and I'll check it for you. 

LitExtension - Shopping Cart Migration Expert
Check out our Shopify migration app to migrate your online store to Shopify