Adding Track Order Button

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hello Can anyone help me out to add Track order Button Near to the sign in area in supply theme in shopify store

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
187 0 26

Hi there, Naresh!

Diana here from the Shopify Support Team.

It may not be the prettiest or fanciest solution, but this is a quick code tweak that seems to work in my test of the Supply Theme. In Supply's theme.liquid code, you'll want to be looking for the space between the header_message and the if shop.customer_accounts_enabled sections; in between those sections, you need only add a simple a href code call that would point to the URL of your pre-existing "Track Order Status" page. Here is a quick screenshot of exactly where and what I mean:

When this code is implemented, a little link just to the left of the 'Sign In' button will appear on the desktop version, as per your post's diagram. This is how it looks on my test platform:

Hopefully this helps somewhat! :)

(P.S. Since this is a storefront design-type question, I've also moved this thread over to the Shopify Design section of our Forums. There are lots of super-creative designers in that area who will be able to offer their own suggestions that might look a little cooler than mine!)

Diana | Shopify Guru ~ Contact Shopify 24/7 at support.shopify.com!
2 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Thank You Diana Its working

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1 0 0

Hi how can I do this in the last version of shopify?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 0

Hey was using fashionopolism theme and i had to go to the header.liquid. i simple looked for {% if shop.customer_accounts_enabled %} and i simply changed it to look like :

<li>
{% if shop.customer_accounts_enabled %}
<a href="pages/track-your-order">Track Order</a>
</li>

This allowed me to link the Track Your Order page I created on my website to the header on all web pages ....this meant that even customer that were guests and didn't have an account could simply check up there without signing in. I was really frustrated so i thought i would share. It may be different for you depending on theme as i couldn't find it in the theme.liquid.

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Thanks Diana. It worked like a charm

0 Likes