Adding a Banner into CSS for Klarna

8 0 0

Hey All,

I am trying to add a banner at the top of my homepage to make my customers aware that they can access Klarna to pay for thier goods.

I have got the following code from Klarna, but I just don't know where to put it in my CSS.

<!-- Placement v1 -->
<klarna-placement
data-id="18804966-4e65-477d-a721-bfbafc19469f"
></klarna-placement>
<!-- end Placement -->

I'm sure this is really simple but if someone could point me in the right direction, that would be great :)

0 Likes
8 0 0

Someone has to know how to do this?

@Drazdauskas wrote:

Hey All,

I am trying to add a banner at the top of my homepage to make my customers aware that they can access Klarna to pay for thier goods.

I have got the following code from Klarna, but I just don't know where to put it in my CSS.

<!-- Placement v1 -->
<klarna-placement
></klarna-placement>
<!-- end Placement -->

I'm sure this is really simple but if someone could point me in the right direction, that would be great :)

0 Likes
Navigator
357 39 40

@Drazdauskas wrote:

Someone has to know how to do this?

@Drazdauskas wrote:

Hey All,

<!-- Placement v1 -->
<klarna-placement
></klarna-placement>
<!-- end Placement -->

I think it is not css,  I think you may need to put it in header, do you  have any documentation about klarna?

you are welcome to contact / donate small amount to me.
My email - suyash.patankar@gmail.com

paypal.me/suyashpatankar
0 Likes
Astronaut
1069 145 260

@suyash1 is correct @Drazdauskas that is most definitely not css. Most likely in the header of your HTML. Not sure what theme you are using, you may want to check the Sections folder for a "header.liquid" file. Alternatively you may be able to add this to your theme.liquid in your templates folder right after the <body> tag opens.

If you'd like to make any edits to your store, please send me a personal message and we can discuss what you'd like to accomplish :D
0 Likes