Adding a Drop Down menu to the products page Narrative Theme

Lexie1012
Tourist
4 0 3

Hi Guys, 

I'm trying to format my product page and im having a small issue! I wanted to add my size guide and return policy in a drop down menu that lives on my product page (preferably below the description). I am using the narrative theme right now and I've been googling for hours and I cant seem to figure it out. If anyone has done this before can you please let me know how it works? 

Thanks

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
19048 1992 7022

@Lexie1012 

Sorry you are facing this issue, it would be my pleasure to help you.

Welcome to the Shopify community!
Thanks for your good question.

Please share your site URL,
I will check out the issue and provide you a solution here.

also please provide a demo site and a rough idea?

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Expert | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes
Lexie1012
Tourist
4 0 3

@KetanKumar 

Hi Ketan,

Thank you so much for replying! Currently, I have a password page on the site because we are not launched yet, do I need to disable that for you to check it out? Also I attached a screenshot of my product page which is the 2nd picture and a photo of what I am trying to achieve (the first picture). As you can see I had to individually list out my details and such, but i was hoping to create a drop down menu (like the first photo) so that the description isn't so large. Is it possible to do this with the Narrative theme?

Screen Shot 2021-05-06 at 11.28.43 AM.pngScreen Shot 2021-05-06 at 3.03.59 PM.png

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
19048 1992 7022

@Lexie1012 

can you please try

https://happypoints.io/add-tabs-to-shopify-product-page-without-app-c2-na1/

PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
Lexie1012
Tourist
4 0 3

@KetanKumar 

Thank you for replying so quickly, it worked, but they are formatted as buttons. Is there any way to have them as a drop down? Also, I cant seem to get the information under the buttons to show up even though I created a page. I am very much a beginner with code haha. 

Update: I tried it on the supply theme and it works perfectly, but the information doesn't pop up on the Narrative theme. 

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
19048 1992 7022

@Lexie1012 

please share store url

0 Likes
Lexie1012
Tourist
4 0 3

@KetanKumar 

https://www.angellifeapparel.com 

Heres the shop URL, however, I do have a password page. Let me know if you need the password or if I need to fully disable the password page. 

0 Likes